Passionate emergency physician with focus on ultrasound, pain management and research.
Amateur pianist who never reached THAT level, but still trying.
Homebrewer with a scientific drive without a scientific background.
Free Software lover, and Debian user since «Etch».
Diploma & Degree • 2023
- • Doctor of Medicine | 2021
- • Subspecialty in Emergency Medicine | 2017
- • Specialty in Internal Medicine | 2014
- • Diplome in Medicine | 2007
Certificates • 2023
- • SPS Pain Specialist (Swiss Pain Society/IASP) | 2022
- • Certified Emergency Department Executive (IEDLI) | 2022
- • Swiss certificate in musculoskeletal, lung, and cardiac Point-of-Care Ultrasound | 2019
- • Advanced Trauma Life Support Instructor | 2019
- • Good Clinical Practice, Level III (Sponsor) | 2018
- • Swiss certificate in abdominal Ultrasound | 2017
- • International Diploma in Mountain Medicine | 2016
- • Specialized doctor in legal inspection | 2015
- • Pre-hospital Emergency Phyisician | 2015
Hospitals were I work(ed) • 2022
- • University Hospital Basel (Emergency Medicine) | 2022 -
- • Kantonsspital St. Gallen (Emergency Medicine) | 2015 - 2022
- • Ente Ospedaliero Cantonale (IM, ICU, anesthesia, Emergency Medicine) | 2012 - 2015
Research activity • 2022
- • Emergency Medicine lab Prof. Bingisser, University Hospital Basel | 2022 -
- • Head of Emergency Medicine lab at Kantonsspital St. Gallen | 2017 - 2022
The best way to raise the bar is to write down some to know where are you starting from
Free as in Freedom. The FSFE helps individuals and organizations to understand how Free Software contributes to freedom, transparency, and self-determination. It enhances users' rights by abolishing barriers to Free Software adoption, encouraging people to use and develop Free Software, and providing resources to enable everyone to further promote Free Software in Europe. What is Free Software? See it here.
When the goal is to help others as well as oneself, we call that idealism [Richard Stallmann]
Please, feel you free to contact me with the form below. If you have any questions, just ask.